Kessil

BAYMAC - Saturday June 13th - San Jose

My PC fried. I haven't have time to work on it yet. I still have all the data but unable to open any on my boys's PC. There was some guy who took great shots of the even (The photos are much better than mine). Look up old thread on RC. I believe he post them on there.

Great, I'd love to get all those.

Roc can you put me in touch with him?

Jeremy any chance of dropping them on a CD and bringing them to BAYMAC?

Speaking of BAYMAC...

Last minute raffle update.....

Fins Reef
donated (1)MCU Research Silent Air variable speed fan controller (DC)

Sunlight Supply
donated a 250w Galaxy electronic MH ballast
with more possibly being announced tomorrow.

Hagen
donated (2) GLO T5 fixtures and (2) Ultimate Gravel Vacs

S&S Supplies
donated (1) tank (size TBA day of event)

I personally
donated (1) Icecap 660w Electronic VHO/T5 Ballast

We're proud to announce the addition of the first public viewing of the full short film by Ben Wiggins of time lapse high- magnification corals.
If you haven't seen the Montipora section it's a definite "must see" for any reefer :)
http://vimeo.com/4858287?pg=embed&sec=
First viewing starts at 11:15am in the Guest Speaker room (2nd floor).
It can be seen again in between the Guest Speakers through out the day.

packed and ready to go. i am bringing a bunch of my nicest zoas and a good collection of chalices, favias and, acans.. be sure to stop by and check out the baymac speacil for all. =)

richard
mobile aquatic

Anyone have a PA they could bring before 11:00 am? The venue one we were going to use is not an option now so I'm scrambling to find one (and a projector&screen)

Frank Burr is supplying wireless mics, we have that covered. If you have the PA I'll be be soooooo happy.. Happy enough I can go to sleep for a couple hours.

I forgot the Reef Hobbyist Magazines so I have an extra 1.5 hours of driving on top of my 45 minute commute to SJ. Being I have to open the place with Max at 8:30 sleeps not look looking like something I'll be getting :( Guess who's not a morning person????

First one there wins :lol:

FACTOID #134 cwolfus's "Joined" date (Nov 22 05) is exactly 3 years prior to the first BAYMAC :lol:

Thank you very much GreshamH ....for putting this together again and much thanks to all the vendors / reef clubs/ guest speakers that attended as well.

Can't help but think I forgot somebody.......lets see......oh yeah.... thank you Max .

Sergio

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

Back