Neptune Aquatics

BAYMAC - Sunday Nov 23rd - San Jose, CA

Raffle Update:

ESV
has donated 4x 64 ounce B-ionic bottle sets to the raffle. Thanks for the donation ESV and thank you for sending it so quickly :)

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5094.msg65119#msg65119 date=1227114560]
Greshem, would be cool if you listed all the raffle items in the main post at the end :-D

also, check your email.
[/quote]

Planned in it :) I'm just releasing as I get confirmation right now :) It will all be on the website soon. I just sent the template over to Will :D

Raffle Update:

Warner Marine Research has donated an AS150 Advanced In-Sump Protein Skimmer. If you haven't seen these bad boys, check this out :)

AS150.jpg

I really like the look of the riser cone on that skimmer 1) it's a gentile restriction into a large neck 2) Finally someone made it with black acrylic so you're not in there with a bottle brush and vinegar every other month.

That thing is sweet!

I've been looking forward to this and am happy that the date and time work out for me (I've yet to make a meeting). Sounds like it should be a great event. Is tomorrow here yet? ;D Look forward to seeing you all there!

I'm sad to announce Randy Reed had a family emergency and regrettably can not make the show. In his place we'll have Frank Burr who's talk is "Marine Biospheres".

The new schedule is:

1 pm Jake Adams
2:10pm Frank Burr
3:20pm Rich Ross

[quote author=TimTen link=topic=5094.msg65791#msg65791 date=1227491107]
I'm so upset I missed this event, How was it everyone?
[/quote]

Super fun!

Ah, you did not miss much. Just thousands of $ raffle.
Some guy bought in some frags to sell and had an amazing cherry bomb that would go nice next to the setosa and Jeremy's false aqua delight. Lapsan sold is his ATI skimmer for a buck.

pics... sorry guys a lot of pics came out pretty blurry. I'm still learning :(

Photos are not in order.. I think you can figure it out :D

BAYMAC.jpg

BAYMAC1.jpg

BAYMAC2.jpg

BAYMAC3.jpg

BAYMAC4.jpg

BAYMAC5.jpg

BAYMAC6.jpg

Back