Cali Kid Corals

BAYMAC - Volunteers Needed

Apon said:
yes he told me about that part too, he said he didn't know what time yet - so I think you need to remind him.

I have yet to tell him a time :)

Nope, but it must contain all three of these elements!
img3037785.jpg

img7630755.jpg

img8089727.jpg

iani said:
So Gresh, is the aquascaping contest gonna include cement, rods, and ties?

Not this time. We're staying in sync with the Reefstock event as so this can be turned into a national deal with club, regional and national events.

Jeremy vs Matt... I saw we tweak the odds in Jeremy's favor... say a tank that's on maybe a table 24" tall? Matt will have to bend down so far to work and see how it's going :D

Standard trade show tables are 30" tall and that is assuming the tanks will be on a table and not a stand built for them :p

Don't worry about skewing the odds, this is a full on grudge match, it wouldn't surprise me if it never got completed due to Matt and I slugging it out in the parking lot....

Ibn said:
Do you happen to have any pics of yourself bare chested like the one that Ciotti had up briefly?

You mean the one Reef Builders posted on Ciotti (he didn't choose that one ;), RB did)

I knew exactly what they were going for. Guess even though I rarely watch boxing, I picked up on the little hint :lol: I thought it was lame to take it down.

I can be there by 10AM and stay until 3 or 4. I'll go or do whatever you want me to Jeremy. (I know I'm setting myself up here with some dirty comments--so go ahead)

Yeah you see lots of homophobic people all over the country going by the comments. I thought WTF at first didn't get it but whatever man I'm not going to waste my time and post "WTF GHEY!!!"

Ibn said:
Do you happen to have any pics of yourself bare chested like the one that Ciotti had up briefly?

Rich has some pics of Matt and I staring each other down about to kill one another, that guy holds a grudge.

Thanks, all! Still some slots to fill at the moment. I'll wait for a few more days and start plugging people's names in. :p

I've updated the OP. Also added the speakers' names to their time slots.

Back