Our mission

BAYMAC - Volunteers Needed

Ibn said:
Gresh, Jon gave me the heads up on him being one of them. I'm sure we'll be able to find someone else to be the second; I'll take on that task if there's no one else at the time.

Different task. Jon is running the water between Aquatic Collection and the venue. We need people to run water from the outside of the venue to the tanks inside ;) Which reminds me, I need to call Max and get his truck and one of his guys for the other trucking of water job :)

OP has been edited to show changes in schedules. Check there if you haven't.

Still looking for some volunteers for the following:

Sales
Shift 4: 3:30-5 p.m. (1 more volunteer needed)

Door:
Shift 1: 11-12 p.m. (1 more volunteer needed)

Shift 3: 1-2 p.m. (1 more volunteer needed)

Shift 4: 3-4 p.m. (1 more volunteer needed)

GreshamH said:
Ibn said:
Gresh, Jon gave me the heads up on him being one of them. I'm sure we'll be able to find someone else to be the second; I'll take on that task if there's no one else at the time.

Different task. Jon is running the water between Aquatic Collection and the venue. We need people to run water from the outside of the venue to the tanks inside ;) Which reminds me, I need to call Max and get his truck and one of his guys for the other trucking of water job :)

Doh! Thanks for the clarification.

I can help with that and I'm pretty sure that there will be some folks that we can solicit help from that day.

It's such a tight set-up that I think the vendors are going to need all the help they can get setting up. IF we can get water into their tanks ASAP they can get all the Eye Candy put away and ready to sell :)

9 is the start of set-up and doors open at 11. I suppose the first hour is crucial so 9ish?

I've got a pickup and can haul water early if that helps. What containers are available or needed? I have a hand truck as well. Otherwise I'll just show up early and help where needed. Hope to see all speakers later.

That would be great if you could haul some. It also depends on how fast we can fill them at Aquatic Collection. Please do bring the hand truck, the more the marrier. The vendors will thank you :)

FYI, I'm going to take over for Viet at the door from 12-1, he has to leave early. May possible do 1-2 also. See you tomorrow! I mean today!

Back