Neptune Aquatics

BAYMAC - What are you looking to get?

Reef Brite will be there :) The parent company is what is listed on the BAYMAC website :) I think Neptune Aquatics is bringing some for sale as well :)

bluenassarius said:
lol, i made up that name but i guess someone actually named it. 99% sure i won't be going.

Say it isn't so, please come :)

Well BAYMAC is the place to see those :)

I'm looking to get all the vendors & exhibitors signed up for next year :)

nanocube-boy said:
Well, I want to buy some corals, can anyone give me tips on what I can purchase? I have a 70watt MH light with a 295gph flow pump, connect to a hydor flow spinner. I already have basic corals, I'm looking into sps, favia, and zoanthids... What kind of sps i should get?

anyone with tips??? hints???? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :)

nanocube-boy said:
nanocube-boy said:
Well, I want to buy some corals, can anyone give me tips on what I can purchase? I have a 70watt MH light with a 295gph flow pump, connect to a hydor flow spinner. I already have basic corals, I'm looking into sps, favia, and zoanthids... What kind of sps i should get?

anyone with tips??? hints???? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :)

Montipora Digitata are super easy, fast-growing SPS. I have some under my PCs. I have a bright orange one! :)

cool... I hope there is some for sale tomorrow...

I heard most montipora are easy-moderate, is that true? I would love to buy a superman monti, or undata... I almost buy a superman monti in Aquarium show room, but i figure, i would rather buy it at our booth this weekend first.

Nano-boy, i'll be bringing at least 3 different types of zoas and a purple haze encrusting monti for BAR tank. I think you'll find some stuff in the BAR tank with ~200+ frags, not to mention the other vendors. If you're looking for favias & other LPS, which should be fine for you tank since they don't require a lot of light or flow, peruse the vendor tanks which should have more LPS than the BAR tank. The great thing about tomorrow is there will be lots of choices! :D

Back