got ethical husbandry?

BAYMAC2011 - What would you like to see?

whistle.gif

Oh yeah...

But I can use others as well Robert so don't hold back if you find any :D

I would love to see some Ultra colored Acans and Blastos. Will there be Scolys as well? I'm trying to get the approval from Wifey to attend this.

oh that reminds me... I need to post the wife friendly spots around Chabot College area :D Some people had great suggestions last time.

tuberider said:
GreshamH said:
Wait... that's not a black sun coral (Tubestrea?)? If that's a Turbanaria then SAVE ME SOME!!!

I should be by this weekend!

I think Robert meant to put this up http://www.reefodyssey.com/product_info.php?products_id=865 :D

That's correct. Thanks for the correction Jeremy. I meant to say Tubastrea....sorry Gresh.

FWIW....I did have the exact branching Tubanaria about two weeks ago....twice the size Ian got. I sold it for $40 cuz I thought it was ugly....lol.

robert4025 said:
tuberider said:
GreshamH said:
Wait... that's not a black sun coral (Tubestrea?)? If that's a Turbanaria then SAVE ME SOME!!!

I should be by this weekend!

I think Robert meant to put this up http://www.reefodyssey.com/product_info.php?products_id=865 :D

That's correct. Thanks for the correction Jeremy. I meant to say Tubastrea....sorry Gresh.

FWIW....I did have the exact branching Tubanaria about two weeks ago....twice the size Ian got. I sold it for $40 cuz I thought it was ugly....lol.

Form can trump anything for me at times, especially in this case... but I think they look awesome :D

I never thought about approaching them. You must remember that for 5 years they were my competition (while I worked i wholesale) so I forget about them :) Although ESV I though had spoken to them about it as we were trying to get the salt shipped with their pallet.

IT got sent over to the thread I have for getting posters out :) Dunno how or who did it though :D

GreshamH said:
I never thought about approaching them. You must remember that for 5 years they were my competition (while I worked i wholesale) so I forget about them :) Although ESV I though had spoken to them about it as we were trying to get the salt shipped with their pallet.

Understandable. But you are cool with them now right? Yeah....they seems to do business with ESV quite often. Which is good cuz ESV is also one of the event sponsor, right?

robert4025 said:
GreshamH said:

Understandable. But you are cool with them now right? Yeah....they seems to do business with ESV quite often. Which is good cuz ESV is also one of the event sponsor, right?

Oh for sure I'm fine with them now. They are critical to the BA MO scene now that they are the only big game in town.

Hey Gresh did you ever think of doing a family/kids section at BAYMAC? COloring table with pictures of Marine fish and corals for kids to color or even a bounce house out side? Something to keep kids and wifes happy if they are not interested in out hobby.

I have but I just don't have the room :( Bouncy castle is a fine idea, but the liability of them at a public event is beyond what I am willing to take on with out BAYMAC being a LLC...

Back