Neptune Aquatics

BAYMAC2011 - What would you like to see?

GreshamH said:
I have but I just don't have the room :( Bouncy castle is a fine idea, but the liability of them at a public event is beyond what I am willing to take on with out BAYMAC being a LLC...
Totaly understand. As for the drawing, I was just thinking of using the tables out in the courtyard for that. We would just supply the materials for the kids.

If it isn't windy that would work. I guess I could buy a few dozen coloring books and pens. No crayons though, I don't want Chabot having to clean that stuff up off tables and such :)

true. I have to have Chabot sign off on anything like that. I will ask.

WAHOO we're pretty much sold out of booths now. (2) left and I am pretty sure they are taken!!!

15 coral vendors and 15 exhibitors + reef clubs + Reef Builders Lounge upstairs on the balcony overlooking the main room. I hope to get Karen Talbot and Ret Talbot up to show off Karen's artwork upstairs. Hmmm, I wonder if JAR's wife would want to bring some out?

houser said:
Mr. Ugly said:
Gomer said:
water based kids paints? Can hose the kids down with tank water when the event is done :)
Fixed that for you :D
Do you have to plant them in the ground first before you hose them down?
No, they are like Tillandsia. You can stick them up in a dead tree branch. Don't let them soak too long or they can get moldy.

robert4025 said:
tuberider said:
GreshamH said:
Wait... that's not a black sun coral (Tubestrea?)? If that's a Turbanaria then SAVE ME SOME!!!

I should be by this weekend!

I think Robert meant to put this up http://www.reefodyssey.com/product_info.php?products_id=865 :D

That's correct. Thanks for the correction Jeremy. I meant to say Tubastrea....sorry Gresh.

FWIW....I did have the exact branching Tubanaria about two weeks ago....twice the size Ian got. I sold it for $40 cuz I thought it was ugly....lol.

dang, I think I paid more than $40 for it :(

If we do something like that we need people to man it all day I'd think, but I am not a parent so don't ask me :D

GreshamH said:
true. I have to have Chabot sign off on anything like that. I will ask.

WAHOO we're pretty much sold out of booths now. (2) left and I am pretty sure they are taken!!!

15 coral vendors and 15 exhibitors + reef clubs + Reef Builders Lounge upstairs on the balcony overlooking the main room. I hope to get Karen Talbot and Ret Talbot up to show off Karen's artwork upstairs. Hmmm, I wonder if JAR's wife would want to bring some out?

Thanks for thinking of us Gresham.
My wife probably will not be available.
Her plate is pretty full with relatives in town and the kids.
Not to mention that I'll be worthless to her that day.

:D I kinda figured it was a stretch since you were gonna be there all day. Maybe next year ;)

Besides Gresham, is anyone interested in frags of the Tyree Space Invaders Pectina?

220890_10150157756831693_535891692_6841178_4541458_o.jpg

I know Rich Ross wants one Ian. I'll be picking up his frags for him :D

Back