Cali Kid Corals

Beginners DBTC or those who like mushrooms- Bumpy Red mushrooms from Hawaii

Lyn

Since it is Feb. I thought I'd offer something red. DBTC please, and have a stable cycled tank (3 months min. please).

This Bumpy red mushroom is from IPSF in Hawaii. Great for beginners and advanced mushroom lovers alike. Two available, and please pick up from swap on Valentines day. :D If there are more than 2 takers, please pick one of the letters from the word VALENTINE (n-2 and e-2 are also available letters. :D )

This mushroom grows to be about 3 inches diameter. :)

IMGP4181-1.jpg
IMGP4180.jpg

hello lyn, if the mushroom is already attached to rubble, i would like to be considered for one.

"v"
_/

:) The Valentine's Day Bumpy mushroom winners are:

1. A for Andy-fishme
2. V which rhymes with glee :)

See you both at the Swap. :D

Euphyllia, please look at your PM from me and get back to me. Thanks :)

[quote author=fishme link=topic=6172.msg78534#msg78534 date=1233806544]
Thanks Lyn!
[/quote]

You're welcome! :D

red-1-1.jpg

this red mushroom has been a slow grower for me compared the the blue/purple mushrooms in the background. the pic is the original mushroom i received from lyn back in february and i am putting it back into the dbtc. it's about the size of a quarter. i'll just keep the babies and wait for them to grow out.

pick up at the bar regional frag swap or from my place in sf.
all of lyn's original dbtc rules apply plus must say a quick ty to lyn for her dbtc contribution, lol.

Great picture Glee! I have a couple more of these available if anybody else would like to try them.

They do best under lower light, at the edges of the tank, or partially shaded. Low flow is best too.

Lyn said:
Since it is Feb. I thought I'd offer something red. DBTC please, and have a stable cycled tank (3 months min. please).

This Bumpy red mushroom is from IPSF in Hawaii. Great for beginners and advanced mushroom lovers alike. Two available, and please pick up from swap on Valentines day. :D If there are more than 2 takers, please pick one of the letters from the word VALENTINE (n-2 and e-2 are also available letters. :D )

This mushroom grows to be about 3 inches diameter. :)

IMGP4181-1.jpg
IMGP4180.jpg
3rd generation of this lovely mushroom available.Pictures do not do it justice. I'm glad I have one.Nice and red. Pick up at October meeting.PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 AND 3!

mray2660 said:
We would love to add to our tanks. We choose #2

Mike and Diane Ray

Man! you got it in the first try!
See you at the October meeting or PM me to get it sooner.
I live in Muir Beach and am working in Sausalito and SF.

Back