High Tide Aquatics

Bennett’s 57G Rimless

Vortech is something in the future I hope. I can't really afford to spend that much on pumps as of right now.

What causes color to shift? Is it the lighting? I can't remember who I got this frag from, it was from a swap. When I first got it, it was a really awesome green color. Now it's almost all purple. I miss the green color on this piece.
8/21/10

3/11/11

Here are some point and shoot camera of random zoas:

It has been a while since I last updated. My point and shoot camera broke so my wife bought me a Canon T3i over the weekend. Now I can post pics. Corals have not really grown too much since the last update. I was having some flow issues a for a few months. I was running two Koralia 2 for the past 3 months and finally realize that there was not enough flow. Polyps on the SPS were closed. Colors were getting dull, I was not sure if this was a flow issue. I am now running 1 MP40 and 1 Koralia 750. Things are looking a little better. I am starting to get white growth tips and polyp extension.

Update FTS:

Very nice! That's the tank I've wanted to get for a while but every time I catch one at the right price someone snatches it up first so I'm a little jealous right now :)

LeviT said:
Very nice! That's the tank I've wanted to get for a while but every time I catch one at the right price someone snatches it up first so I'm a little jealous right now :)

I think they're pretty easy to find. I think you can get one from any of the Bay Area LFS.

Kensington Reefer said:
"sticks" look very good! Dorey is getting big. has she broken anything yet? ,)

Yeah, he got twice as big since I acquired him. Never broke any sticks. It might be time for an upgrade soon. :)

Thanks for the nice comments. It's nothing worth looking at compared to all of the tanks that are being shown in the tank tour.

Back