* BERGHIA NUDIBRANCHS * DBTC

Discussion in 'DBTC - Other' started by 650-IS350, Nov 4, 2015.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

Most of the day they hide in the crevices and rock work. Mine currently are active in the afternoon and night time.

In my main tank I thought they all died until I started noticing aiptasia missing and later in the day I saw one venturing out in the open moving to another section of rock work where there where more Aipts. They will take out aipts hiding on pumps, wiring, cords even in between Zonathid colonies.

2. 650-IS350

If anyone else interested lmk. New egg clutches should be hatching in the next few weeks.

3. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I can grab a bunch of aiptasia next weekend, if I could get a midi I'd be stoked. I'll grab the food either way though.

4. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Wow these guys are cool! While I hope to never have to use these, it is awesome to know that the club has a resource for this awesome species. Thanks for your work in breeding these:)!

5. 650-IS350

THanks, it is hard work to keep sourcing Aiptasia's all over the place from fellow reefers to going store to store.

6. 650-IS350

Mike,
    Just PM me your availability, mine is mostly after 5pm till 7pm latest.

7. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Sorry I couldn't swing by yesterday Charles, really busy day... unfortunately most days of the week I'm busy at night, although if you're there at 5pm I can probably swing by really quickly before work.

8. 650-IS350

Mike,

PM me your cell again, I can let you know when I might be home by 5pm. If you can scrape up some loose aipts from the aqurium glass or lose rubble rock/sand I'll take any. These guys are voracious and pretty much wipe out any new aiptasia I add in a day or 2.

9. DapG8Gt

DapG8Gt Guest

I know it's a long shot since the thread is old but is there any still in circulation? I have some aptasia to donate and I can also pay if someone has another means of getting me some . I've had success with them in the past but gave them away when I thought I was done.. A year later I'm not done lol and the guy Dave on CL doesn't seem to sell them anymore. .

Thanks Daniel

10. Anhit

Anhit Supporting Member

Been a couple of months since the last post but I'm interested in purchasing some if anyone has them, my aiptasia population is almost overtaking my starfish population.