Kessil

Best skimmer's for the $$$$

I just bought a Eshopps PSK-100H skimmer for my tank, It has to be the greatest HOB skimmer around for the price, I admit I only paid $47 for it on ebay but its retail is only $149.99, which for the performance it provides is still a great deal, I have read many reviews on eshopps and came to my decision because of the threads on reef central and other forums, man they have some great skimmers, I just love the bubble plate on their HOB skimmers though.

I set it up and did afew mods to it, and within afew hours was already creating a thick dry brown foam head, I was amazed, my seaclone and my super skimmer 65 couldnt do that, I may just have to buy eshopps for my new tanks once I move to a house, price/performance is awesome!!! I want a sump just to throw one of their cone skimmers in :)

anyone else have eshopps skimmers? how do you like it?

I just had to tell everyone how excited I am I have a skimmer that actually does what it says :)

I thought by the thread title you were looking for opitions on best bang for the buck, but looks like your a happy camper, enjoy the skimmer

Roc said:
I thought by the thread title you were looking for opitions on best bang for the buck, but looks like your a happy camper, enjoy the skimmer

:lol: fooled me as well.

I shortened the stand pipe/silencer/flow valve and I sealed the hole ontop of it, thats all, just so I didnt have a crapload of saltcreep I also put a piece of plexi around the return pipe, works like a dream though.

need a taller canopy to hide the collection cup, thats a DIY for later though.

Back