Neptune Aquatics

Bio-Cube LED fixture group buy

Hey Everyone. It's been a long time since I talked to most of you. I have been out of the reef thing for a while but I recently got back in and I now have a 14g bio-cube. It's not much right now but it's better than nothing. In all of my researching on this I stumbled across a LED fixture that works perfect for the 14 gal. It has the light output of a 250 halide without the heat. It also uses a LOT less power. I know LEDs aren't a new thing to the hobby but this hood is perfect for these tanks and it is super cheap. I was thinking I could manage a group buy on them. The fixtures should run less than $150 (maybe as low as $120). The only problem is that they need to be protected from the water in some way. All I did is have a piece of acrylic cut to sit on the lip of the tank. The light rests right on that. I could take some pics if anyone is interested. You are all welcome to see it in person if you want as well. I live in Redwood City. You can post here, PM me, or email me at algblenny@yahoo.com. Thanks.

MAAAATTTTTTTTT long time now see :)

I was just talking about you the other day :D

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'll try to get some pics and the specs up in a day or two. Do you think I should post this on the RC BAR forum? Will I get in trouble for that? Al g blenny is already banned but I don't want to get my other screen name kicked off as well.

Back