High Tide Aquatics

Blazing Purple and Green Favia

CookieJar said:
John, if you still have one I'll put my hat in the ring- always like nice favias and this one is defitely a nice one!
Nice! :) You are quite deserving. Will you be at the meeting manana? If so, I'll bring it.

Final tally:
#1 eldiablosrt8, Jess
#2 melly mel, Rommel (not The Desert Fox http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erwin_Rommel )
#3 ryanjiang, Ryan
#4 Cookiejar, Bill

Thanks guys, you will enjoy this one. It's very hearty and nice color contrasts. I used a nice, sharp blade on the saw and was careful to not generate much heat in the process. Frags look happy too, like they don't know what hit them. hehehe

Great to have you come over. I wish we had more time to talk and explore the critters living in my tank but we'll just have to have you over again! :)

Bill, Jess and Rommel: Let's hook up, not an emergency of any kind but I'm motivated to get your coral to you and put that frag rack away. I'm interviewing at Tesla Motors today so I might not have a lot of extra time soon! :)

Good luck with the interview, it is super cool company (see those guys driving Teslas out of parking lot, super cool!), hope they will give you a Tesla to drive. I am in SAP just across the street (Deer creek rd).

BTW your favia is doing fine so far, I checked out with flash light at night, its 'arm' is really long. Plan to sell some corals on sand bed & clean up more space on SB.

My frag acclimating well.

IMG_2166_crop.jpg

This wonderful coral grow pretty well for me, I think it is pretty close to pass 2nd GEN to our community, my 1st return to DBTC, pretty exited.

IMG_2836.jpg

Back