Cali Kid Corals

Blue Green Tenuis

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=1959.msg30751#msg30751 date=1201137365]
Phong what are you getting a piece for ?? you don't have a tank :D
[/quote]

That was last year man ;D .. I need to set up the 12G. So you guys can't call me "tankless" anymore >:( ;D

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=1959.msg31243#msg31243 date=1201648513]
It is the right one. You saw me cut the frag when you where in my house. Did you receive another tenuis from someone else that day?
[/quote]

I only got corals from you that day. I just noticed that it didn't look like the one originally posted but it do look like the one in Brian's post as mentioned earlier. Did it look like the original pic when you got it? I'm happy with it, it's gorgious but I just wasn't sure it was the same one as this thread. I also so some of your posts and sounded like you had the same concern.

I believe the picture I posted is close to Norman's tenius. The slight difference may be cause by bulb brand. It will show the green body if I look at it from the top.

But that picture of tenuis that you posted I don't think I have any of that color.

Yeah, I looked a little closer and I can see some green but the blue is more of a purple IMO. Just goes to show you that lights can bring out different shades.

Finally got a decent pic (decent being a bit of a stretch) of the frag I got from Perry. You can't see the green in it but it's there under the right light & angle.

BlueGreenTenuis1.jpg

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=1959.msg35511#msg35511 date=1204218985]
It grown that much already?[/quote]

It would have been bigger but I bumped it losing little chunk and breaking it from the epoxy. It's filling out nicely though, it seems to like it right under my Koralia2. Oh and that's a slightly different angle so it's deceiving.

On another topic, what's the difference between Tenius and Tenuis?

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=1959.msg35519#msg35519 date=1204221125]
spelling.[/quote]

Well aren't you a commedian :) You can find information online for both so which one is right?

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=1959.msg35510#msg35510 date=1204218879]
Finally got a decent pic (decent being a bit of a stretch) of the frag I got from Perry. You can't see the green in it but it's there under the right light & angle.[/quote]

That's definately the blue green one that went to Perry.

The colors will get more intense if you blast them.

They showed the best color for me under 20k Radium.

Back