Kessil

Blue Hornets

I've got a 3 polyp frag of Blue hornets for DBTC- the 3 in a row on the upper right of the plug. The only 2 rules are you must have some success growing zoa and you must give 2 back to DBTC before selling or trading. Pick a # from 1-10, pickup a BAR meeting on 6/8.

I pick #7
I have success keeping zoas.

(Hahaah, just read the other thread that tankguy is getting it, so nevermind the above "number"/comment.).

Have success at zoas. This would complete my hornet collection. Got purple and red just been looking for blue. Hoping my reds and purple growfast I just got small frags of them

CookieJar: confused. This is the same zoa you labeled as African blue hornet, right? And you said in the other thread it is just this blue hornet? and so you created another DBTC?

Or am I mistaken? If it is, then I'm still in for the draw. ^_^

From thread http://www.bareefers.org/home/comment/reply/11064/196423?quote=1#comment-form
CookieJar said:
It was pointed out that the picture I posted a few days ago was the regular blue hornets, which I made a separate dbtc chain for, not African Blue Hornets. So I updated the picture so it's accurate. Charles can't make it to the meeting so i'm going down the list and the next # is 9, so Tankguy, the frag is yours. See you at the meeting.

Zero- sorry if there's any confusion. I updated the African blue hornet DBTC thread with the correct picture of the African blue hornets. The incorrect picture in that thread was of the blue hornets and I then used it for starting this new DBTC thread.

random # generator gives:
Here are your random numbers:

1st # has the winner, #7 Zeroinverse. see you at the meeting.

Back