Blue Hornets

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by CookieJar, Jun 7, 2013.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

I've got a 3 polyp frag of Blue hornets for DBTC- the 3 in a row on the upper right of the plug. The only 2 rules are you must have some success growing zoa and you must give 2 back to DBTC before selling or trading. Pick a # from 1-10, pickup a BAR meeting on 6/8.
    [​IMG]

2. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

I pick #7
    I have success keeping zoas.

(Hahaah, just read the other thread that tankguy is getting it, so nevermind the above "number"/comment.).

3. siokoy

siokoy Guest

4. pinner

pinner Volunteer

Have success at zoas. This would complete my hornet collection. Got purple and red just been looking for blue. Hoping my reds and purple growfast I just got small frags of them

5. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

CookieJar: confused. This is the same zoa you labeled as African blue hornet, right? And you said in the other thread it is just this blue hornet? and so you created another DBTC?

Or am I mistaken? If it is, then I'm still in for the draw. ^_^

From thread http://www.bareefers.org/home/comment/reply/11064/196423?quote=1#comment-form

6. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

Zero- sorry if there's any confusion. I updated the African blue hornet DBTC thread with the correct picture of the African blue hornets. The incorrect picture in that thread was of the blue hornets and I then used it for starting this new DBTC thread.

7. mattcoug

mattcoug Guest

#6 for me

8. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

9. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

random # generator gives:
    Here are your random numbers:

1st # has the winner, #7 Zeroinverse. see you at the meeting.

10. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Hahaha! Awesome! Lucky number 7.
    Thanks!
    Ron

11. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

I may have 2 DBTC frags to give back in another month or so. (Sorry, won't be ready for this upcoming members SWAP).

12. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

These are really cool zoa's