Neptune Aquatics

blue milkyway palys

I just got a colony of this paly last week - I named it blue milkyway paly . There is one piece of rock hanging with about 4 to 5 palys that I would like to share. This morph looks like http://ultimatefrags.com/coralinfo.php?ID=183#coral I think mine and Rommel's Blue Diamond palys come from the same source; I know where he got his. Reefready has it too in his site he called it Chromis palys. When I get a chance I'll take a picture of the palys. Again DBTC rules apply.

xinumaster/perry

oohh.. okay, today i just so happen to be on with all the dbtc's coming up.. if you have any frags left to spare i'd like a frag too..

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=1960.msg18892#msg18892 date=1176762829]
I just got a colony of this paly last week - I named it blue milkyway paly . There is one piece of rock hanging with about 4 to 5 palys that I would like to share. This morph looks like http://ultimatefrags.com/coralinfo.php?ID=183#coral I think mine and Rommel's Blue Diamond palys come from the same source; I know where he got his. Reefready has it too in his site he called it Chromis palys. When I get a chance I'll take a picture of the palys. Again DBTC rules apply.

xinumaster/perry

[/quote]
Hi
I'll take one .
Thanks

[quote author=Zepplock link=topic=1960.msg19095#msg19095 date=1176859105]
How do I pick up?
Where are you located?

and Thanks!
[/quote]

Hi Zepp, I live in San Jose. Will you be in the RTY? I can bring it there for you. If not you are welcome to drop by my house. Let me know.

xinumaster/perry

zepp I replied to you pm.

I counted more than 10 paly heads that I frag for you. You can pick it up from my house after 7pm, or on the the weekend after 5pm. I can also bring it to work and you can pick it up from there. I work in Santa Clara between 237 and Great America.

xinumaster/perry

Hi Ibn,

I think I might have another 3 to 4 polyps available for you. Let me know when you can drop by for pickup. I live in north San Jose, between berryessa and I680. You can pick it next week -- I just want to hold it in my tank for now to make sure frag is okay. If you can wait for the next meeting I can just bring it there too. Bythe way when is the next meeting?

Hi Kenzo,

I'll frag some more. I would probably do the fragging next week but I'll let it heal first in my tank to make sure the frag will be okay when I give it to you. I just had a bad experience with this paly where the I frag made melted after a few days. Is next meeting good for you for pick up? I suggested next meeting because you are too far away from me.

Hi Nash,

Same to you, I'll save you a frag for pick up on the next meeting too.

perry/xinumaster

no rush at all, as i have too much new stuff and an overcrowded tank as it is.. just thought they were nice palys, but waiting until the next BAR meeting is prefered for me anyway..

or if other people want it, i can definitely wait for the second generation too.. either way is fine with me..

Hey it was great, Xinumaster!
You tank looks awesome!

p.s. I've also got a cup with "Undata Norman" label. Probably LE ;-)
Note: in last sentense it says CUP, not CAP ;-)

Dang Perry, you live hella close to me. I'm just right off 680 and Hostetter. I'll contact you next week to stop by and check out your tank.

Yeah I put it up high and I have my new T5's set - so it's alot of light.
Actually most of my zoa do better in lower light.

Back