Blue Ochtodes Macroalgae for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by FeliciaLynn, Nov 29, 2012.

1. FeliciaLynn

FeliciaLynn Supporting Member

Hi guys,

I have a really nice big clump of blue ochtodes that I need to trim down, and I thought I'd see if anyone wants to buy a clump. I'll be selling golfball sized clumps for $10, which I can bring to the December meeting or can be picked up from me in Berkeley. Its a really pretty bright blue/purple macroalgae that grows great under most conditions and is great for natural filtration. Its pretty enough for a display tank (that's where mine is) or its great in a refugium. Here's a photo of the blue ochtodes in my tank:
    [​IMG]

Ok, here's a list of who wants me to bring them to the December BAR meeting:
    1) Denzil - 1 clump
    2) Julio - let me know exactly how many you want
    3) Gimmito - 1 clump

I can probably have 2-3 more clumps for the Dec. meeting if anyone else wants one.

2. denzil

denzil Webmaster

I'll take a clump! :)

3. FeliciaLynn

Great! Its all yours. Will you be at the December meeting for me to bring it to you?

4. FeliciaLynn

Oh, and I still have plenty of clumps to go around for whoever wants them :)

5. xulio

xulio Supporting Member

Please save me a few clumps. It looks beautiful!

And yes, I'll be at the meeting.

Julio

6. FeliciaLynn

You got it! How many do you want? 2, or more than that?

7. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

I'll trade....

8. FeliciaLynn

I'm a little low on space in my tank at the moment, so I'm more trying to get rid of some stuff without getting anything new. I'd consider a trade though if you have something I want. I've been mostly looking for nice zoas at the moment since they're small. Let me know what you have to trade though. :)

9. Kensington Reefer

I have way too many!
    I'm quite confident that you will find something. :)
    Email me...

10. FeliciaLynn

I'll e-mail you a bit later when I get home. If you have that much stuff then I'm sure I'll end up wanting something.

11. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

I'll take a one !

12. FeliciaLynn

Sure. I assume you want me to bring it to the meeting?

13. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Yes....please. Interested in any red macro algae by the way ?

14. FeliciaLynn

Ok. I updated the first post with a list of who I am bringing ochtodes to at Dec. meeting and how many clumps each person wants.

15. xulio

xulio Supporting Member

I'll take 2. It seems that a bunch of people want it. If you have some extras at the end of the meeting, I'll get more. Thanks.

16. FeliciaLynn

Ok sounds good.

17. FeliciaLynn

Ok, so I have a few more people interested in clumps at the moment, so I'm out of ochtodes for the time being. If I realize I have more once I frag off all the clumps, then I will post more up for sale.

If anyone is interested, I also have some red grape macro that I'm going to trim soon. I can bring pieces of that to the Dec. meeting as well, and it will cost $3 for a small clump. If someone is interested in a bigger piece just let me know.

18. xulio

xulio Supporting Member

Sign me up for some clumps as well. 2 or 3. I'm setting up a large refugium. Your timing couldn't be better for me.

19. FeliciaLynn

Ok great. I'll bring you the red grape clumps as well. Glad I can help you out with the new fuge. :)

20. Kensington Reefer

Where are you currently growing? Sump? Refugium? Light? Flow?