Cali Kid Corals

Blue palys

Thanks Zep for the blue palys and the green zoos, they are very cool looking. The bright green zoos is developing a red ring like you said and is gorgeous, it could develop into this
zoaid_tequila_rainbow.jpg

I'm seeing some whitish oblong stuff on the skirts of my blue palys. Any ideas? Also some orange rectangular spots on the rocks, tank and stems of toadstools.????? Should I redip the palys?

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2663.msg28310#msg28310 date=1197517280]
Thanks Zep for the blue palys and the green zoos, they are very cool looking. The bright green zoos is developing a red ring like you said and is gorgeous, it could develop into this
zoaid_tequila_rainbow.jpg

[/quote]

Not sure if the skirt will get this color, but the outer ring is definitely colored in reddish colors.

[quote author=patchin link=topic=2663.msg28425#msg28425 date=1197779636]
I'm seeing some whitish oblong stuff on the skirts of my blue palys. Any ideas? Also some orange rectangular spots on the rocks, tank and stems of toadstools.????? Should I redip the palys?
[/quote]

I don't see any planarias in my tank. i used to have them long time ago but my 6line ate'em all ;-)

The skirts of these palys have white "dots" which is part of the skirt. I always had them.

I would like to add some new color to my tank, if any one have a frag to share (in south bay). I promise not to sell these, but pass it on when they grow. Thanks.

[quote author=Zepplock link=topic=2663.msg29758#msg29758 date=1200076845]
I'll bring a lot of these one to the frag swap.
If anyone wants this for DBTC - let me know.
[/quote]
I would like a small frag.Will be at the swap.
Thanks
Wayland

[quote author=Zepplock link=topic=2663.msg31826#msg31826 date=1202238932]
Can make some more.
Pick up at the swap.
[/quote]Great see you there
Thanks
Wayland

Frag recieved at the swap :) Thank you very much!

(It is kinda of interesting. SOme of the skirts are metalic blue green, others sorta redish, and I hae one where every "tenticle" is forked)

Back