Reef nutrition

Blue prostrada

I will have 2 frags of blue prostrada available for DBTC if anyone want a piece. I can bring it to the next meeting.

Its the one upper rigth of the pink birdnext and below the pink milli

IMG_2055.jpg

Arnold, I am in Windsor, about 1 hour north of Sanfran on 101. Love to have you over, we can kick back drink some good sonoma county's wine and talk reef :D :D

sounds good, maybe next month or so......you should try to join our SF tank tour to see our stuff and stores. We can make some good trades too.

Arnold, yeah I was thinking about that so maybe I'll take a drive down there. As long as I can meet someone there that know their way around and hitch a ride then I wont get loss in the city :D :D love to trade with you, or if you see something you like in my tank, I'll cut you a piece . LMK Just shoot me a PM

we usually meet and carpool around anyways. You can bring the wife down and drop her off so she can shop in the city. My place is like 10 minutes from the bridge very near Geary, if you want a ride I can take you.

Eileen, if you ask me two days ago then yes, but am out at this point.. The next time I frag which is soon, I'll save one for you aiye ? :D will you be at the next meeting ?

Back