Our mission

Blue Steel Porites (BSP)

Gresham gave me a Porites a while back and requested I put frags into the program after it had grown out a bit. Welllll, it has grown out a bit and will be fragged up tonight for the upcoming meeting.

Obviously it is blue, it encrusts and seems to be hardy. I haven't seen anything like it in a while, so now's your chance to get a piece that is not widely circulated and receives the tuberider seal of approval for being attractive, unique and durable.

Requirements are you need to have a stable tank with a long term track record with SPS stuff. The frags you return must be as big or larger than the frags you receive, no chopping to meet requirements. Your DBTC data must be up to date, and you must have a rational ratio of frags received to chains started.

No numbers, no games, just raise your hand and I'll decide who gets it.

Also, I'll try to post some pics tonight when my lights are on.

Sounds really cool. I would love to put it next to the iron red porites that I picked up from Aquatic Central.
To be get ready for the fourth of July I may need a white hot porites...LOL
I would like to be considered.
Thanks Jeremy.

Richard was good enough to share his frag with me. Thanks to all for sharing a cool and unusual coral. I trust this is it: :)
SteelBluePorites.jpg

I fragged my chunk up the other day. It had puddled out onto the plug. Give them a month or so to settle and frags will be ready. Great color under moonlights. Thanks Jeremy it is a great coral!

Back