Our mission

Blue tip tenius for DBTC

I got ONE frag of this blue tip tenius that I got from tonggao. First to reply gets it ofcourse DBTC rules apply. Here is the original picture of the colony from tonggao.

blue-tip-tenius-from-tonggao.jpg

-perry/xinumaster

sorry Dzhuo, I only have one frag available. My colony is really very small about 3 branches only that I recently bought from Tonggao.

I got pink birdnest if you're interested I could bring a frag for you.

-perry/xinumaster

thanks for the offer perry! but i really want something that's purple or blue even just the tips :) anyway, i am in no hurry so i can wait and see what comes up. thx again!

Even if you don't want it for your own tank, you can get a frag to help propagate for the DBTC so that someone else can have some :D

Naw...

Spirit of the Don't Break the Chain is to get a frag to grow out and pass a frag of it along to the next person or however the original poster set up the rules.

Every original poster has their own set of rules so pay attention to their first post.

Okay, back to original programming.....

Nice frag Perry hope we keep this one going.

[quote author=dzhuo link=topic=2103.msg20848#msg20848 date=1181152872]
take stuff from you and immediately give it to someone else? :) that just doesn't sound right haha :)
[/quote]

No, grow it out and put it into a future swap! :D (...after you've put some back into the DBTC)

That helps the swaps to have nice stuff! :D

Back