Our mission

BlueLine External Pump

I am hoping to get some advice on an external pump. I was looking at Blueline because the price was right. I don't need anything crazy, I am redoing my water making station and the pump will be used to mix the salt in my 33g Brute container and T off into a hose fitting to fill 5g jugs.

Can anyone provide input on Blueline? I was thinking of getting the Blueline HD20, but I am wide open to suggestions. I am set on an external pump though.

Yeah, I've done a couple hours of "research" AKA "shopping" online. Looks like Blueline and Pan World are one of the same? Not sure why the name difference, but identical looking pumps. I'm looking hard at the Pan World 40px for $125 shipped from Amazon. It's still pretty pricey for what I need it for, but what isn't in this hobby. Your 100px is much larger, just curious what your thoughts are on the noise level?

Pan Worlds are very good. I run two larger ones now, and used to run a 40PX.
Very quiet. Decent efficiency. Good head pressure, compared to others that seem to stretch the specs.

Ordered the Pan World 40PX from Amazon, very reasonable price compared to more popular sites. Can't wait to give my water making station a facelift!

Back