Borrowing the Club's - Coral Bandsaw

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Enderturtle, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

So the rules say deliver to a BOD member or the next person in line when you are done...

2. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

I wasn’t aware of that rule when I had to pick up mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

You picked it up from who? @Wlachnit ? The BOD member that was holding for the club?
    Regardless of knowledge of rules or who followed them or not on the past, let's follow them now why not?
    It is up to you to get it to a BOD member or the next person. @Chromis is next, you've had it awhile, ball is in your court.

4. ashburn2k

I picked it up from @Wlachnit

5. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

That's how it's supposed to work. BOD members already do plenty for the club and are not expected to deliver the saw that they were willing to hold for the club to people that want to use it.

6. ashburn2k

I kinda wish I knew this earlier, because I’m going to meet will today. ‍♂️

7. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

One of the reasons I suggested using this thread instead of the other one you made

8. ashburn2k

that's why I abandoned my post and continued after Will's comment, please add @Wlachnit to the east bay BOD.

9. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

You can probably do that as easily or maybe even easier than I can once you talk to denzil about getting access.

10. ashburn2k

ok Dropping the saw off with @Wlachnit tmw.

I dont see how I can update the first post in page one, @Coral reefer, and I still havent got the admin access yet, and still pending a response from @denzil
    Once you do you should be able to.
    For me, it's pretty easy to know or find out who the BOD are.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
  11. Chromis

Chromis Supporting Member

I'm slicing up some frag disks with corals on them. I'm also trying to chisel a sheet of zoas off a rock and depending whether it's easier to keep chiseling the zoas apart or use the saw I may dice that too.

By the way I'm happy to keep the saw at my place in Mtn View until the next person can pick up, after I pick up from @Wlachnit.

12. ashburn2k

Well according to the rule, you need either to bring it back to a BOD, or deliver to the next person that’s requesting it.