Borrowing the Club's - PAR Meter #1

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by lattehiatus, Mar 8, 2013.

1. reeftails

reeftails Supporting Member

Hi Everyone. I would like to be added to the list if possible. I’m located in Martinez. I commute to SF every weekday via BART and can meet or drop off the meter at any BART station (Dublin, Fremont, SF, etc.) if that makes it easy logistically for some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mozby likes this.
  2. Mozby

Mozby Supporting Member

Yeah that’s an old post. Enderturtle is currently inactive.

enaldy likes this.
  3. Flagg37

Flagg37 Supporting Member

Maybe we should just start a new thread with the current rules and contact info on the first post. If there’s also a way to make it so any mod can update it that would be ideal.

I know the club is talking about getting a second meter, so maybe the new thread should coincide with that one being started.

enaldy likes this.
  4. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Webmaster Staff Member

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. enaldy

enaldy Supporting Member

Agreed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6. Mozby

Mozby Supporting Member

Those of you on the list, pls respond to @reeftails’ comment. Per normal rules he should be at the end of the list but from a logistical standpoint it may make sense to slot him in earlier since the par meter is in the area and he is willing to deliver anywhere along bart routes. If you aren’t needing the par meter urgently, this might be a good idea. Thoughts?

7. jorahx4

jorahx4 Supporting Member

I would like to be put on the list too. Live in Fairfield so Martinez is nice and close, so being behind you is swell.

8. Mozby

Mozby Supporting Member

Just an opinion, but seems fair if the ones who get inserted ahead due to logistical convenience also use it in a shorter than allotted time so the ones waiting don’t experience too much of a delay. Pls work it out with each other and come to an agreement. @Solitaryensis feel free to chime in as you are next in line on the list.

9. Rostato

Rostato Supporting Member

I don’t care if he goes early

Mozby likes this.
  10. MolaMola

MolaMola Supporting Member

PAR meter is now with @Solitaryensis . Thanks to the club for having this device to borrow!

11. enaldy

enaldy Supporting Member

I very oftem drive to South San Francisco on the weekend. We can coordinate some place closer to you.. maybe San Mateo or so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

12. Randy moss

Randy moss Supporting Member

I would like to be put on the list. I live in Oakley.

13. DubbaD

DubbaD Supporting Member

I dropped the ball on this one, and owe an apology to those of you who tried contacting me. I don’t know why I am not getting notifications, but realized I missed my turn when it came up. Could I be added to the list again? I live in Los Gatos.

How can I make sure that I am getting all of the notifications for this thread when they’re posted?

- Dustin

14. Mozby

Mozby Supporting Member

Install tapatalk app on your smart phone then log into BAR forum, find this thread and hit the bookmark/follow button. The app will alert you when a post is made.
    [​IMG]

DubbaD and glee like this.
  15. wwu123

wwu123 Supporting Member

Restarting with a new 65 gallon tall tank to replace my ailing 50 gallon cube that has been neglected for a while now. Would love to borrow the PAR meter.

Sending info by PM to get on the list.

Located in Los Altos

16. Solitaryensis

Solitaryensis Supporting Member

Par meter is with @bluprntguy.

In the interest of full disclosure, the acrylic holder snapped when I put it together. I re-welded it and it has been fine since. If it ends up not holding, I will replace it.

Okay with the BOD or would you like me to replace it now? I didn’t want to hold up circulating the meter since it was working fine. Thanks. [​IMG]

17. glee

glee BOD

"who remembers this? "glue, I need glue"

For those of you who have the PAR meter, next in line, or getting on the list, please take a moment to update the list when you post a transaction i.e. below. Thanks!

@bluprntguy - SF (has it)
    @enaldy - Greenbrae or SSF
    @Rostato - Fremont
    @Mozby - Union City
    @reeftails - Martinez or SF
    @jorahx4 - Fairfield
    @Randy moss - Oakley
    @DubbaD - Los Gatos
    @wwu123 - Los Altos

18. Solitaryensis

Solitaryensis Supporting Member

Thanks! Sorry about that.

19. glee

glee BOD

No worries. Im not monitoring this thread much anymore but saw 4-5 people asking to be on the list. It's up to you guys and gals to maintain the ongoing list. Let's keep it clean. As far as the acrylic, I think it's fine. Weld-on is pretty solid. If others have a problem with it, they will chime in.

20. Mozby

Mozby Supporting Member

Yeah I was waiting for a BOD to step in since there were complications i.e. it would work out better logistically if some members who lived further out were slotted in before others. However since nobody else besides @Rostato chimed in, I didn't want to make that decision for everyone at that point in time. That adjustment can still be made so I am going to propose a modified list.... BOD or those on the list pls feel free to jump in here. I will assume all ok if no feedback?

Proposal Notes: The north side guys get slotted in after @enaldy, with @reeftails being the last because he is willing to deliver anywhere along bart lines. Let me know if this is ok for everyone.

@bluprntguy - SF (has it)
    @enaldy - Greenbrae or SSF
    @jorahx4 - Fairfield
    @Randy moss - Oakley
    @reeftails - Martinez
    @Rostato - Fremont
    @Mozby - Union City
    @DubbaD - Los Gatos
    @wwu123 - Los Altos

enaldy likes this.