Borrowing the Club's - PAR Meter

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by lattehiatus, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Gablami

Gablami Supporting Member

I'm after you Edgar, but has @Ibn had his turn? I am off at home this next week nursing my post-surgical ankle, so I have time to test quickly and pass it on. However I want to respect the waitlist. @Ibn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Edgar Sandoval

Edgar Sandoval Supporting Member

@WrightReef and @lbn pm for pick up. If no response I will pass it to @gablani

3. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Meh. So the chain is supposed to have been:

@@nbaiju -> @@WrightReef -> @@Ibn -> @@Edgar Sandoval -> @@Gablami -> @yellowjello -> @@scuzy

Tagged on the forum at 7:23 A.M. for a PM. Replied back to nbaiju at 9:08 A.M. via conversation/PM and the next thing I get back is at 7:37 P.M. with the notification that it's been picked up by Edgar. So much for that chain...

4. Edgar Sandoval

Edgar Sandoval Supporting Member

Read the message I posted on the 24th. I was told you and the other person didn't reply. Where are you located? I can pass it to you anytime

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  5. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Didn't get a response eh...very odd. Here's a screenshot of my reply at 9:08 A.M., after getting tagged at 7:23 A.M. the same day, as mentioned in my previous post.

[​IMG]

I'm in the South Bay, in Campbell/Santa Clara/Milpitas area.

6. Gablami

I think the problem was that ibn wasn't tagged on your post on 2/24. While some might be following the thread, ibn might not have been. So the first he heard of it was when nbaiju posted. To the rest of us, it seemed like the waitlist had stalled because wrightreef hadn't responded, and Edgar wanted to help facilitate. On the plus side he picked it up and is willing to drop it off (I think), and only used it for a day. In the future let's be sure to tag members in order, and please be responsive when the meter is ready to be passed on.

7. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Exactly as Gablami mentioned.

No longer interested. This has been a cluster of a chain at this moment and you can pass it to whoever.

8. Gablami

It's a pretty weird thing passing along an item to strangers all over the bay in order. Sorry you two couldn't work it out. Edgar will be dropping off the meter to me tomorrow and I'll be ready to pass it to the next at the frag swap on Saturday. @yellojello will you be there to pick it up? If not I can leave it with one of the board members close to you, who you can pick it up from.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  9. nbaiju

nbaiju Guest

Sorry @Ibn. I understand my mistake. I messed my tagging and @Edgar Sandoval had picked up by the time I reached home and saw your reply to my post.. I was trying to make sure someone uses it since I had the meter sitting around not being used.

10. Gablami

Sorry I was confused. Frag swap is next week not tomorrow. I'll be done with it before then.

11. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

We previously had everyone on the list send their contact info to Michael @Enderturtle to coordinate since some people might not be on the forum frequently, but he is on reef hiatus so how about you PM your contact info to the person in front of you so they can get a hold of you to arrange transfer.

Next -> @WrightReef ? -> @yellojello -> @scuzy -> @TNT32D -> @Wlachnit

12. Ashalye

Ashalye Webmaster

Adding myself/@<3-2-reef to the waitlist. So I should PM @Wlachnit our contact info?

13. yellojello

yellojello Supporting Member

Depends on @WrightReef , but I should be able to pickup at swap. @Ibn I live in Santa Clara and work in San Jose so u can use first if you like

14. Gablami

I'm done with the PAR meter. @yellojello can pick up at the swap, not earlier. If someone in line is willing to pickup in Palo Alto, use quickly and bring to the swap, I think that would be ok, unless anyone has objections to that. I would drop off, but I'm still on crutches.

15. OnTheReef

OnTheReef OnTheReef (Eric)

@Gablami I commute daily from Milpitas to Mountain View, I could pick up the meter and drop it off to anyone on that route.

16. Gablami

Thanks @OnTheReef. I'm going to be going to the swap, so I can pass it along to @yellojello there. Thanks for offering though.

17. Gablami

Passed to @yellojello at the swap.

18. yellojello

yellojello Supporting Member

19. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

Can I get on the list please.

20. Chromis

Chromis Supporting Member

I'd like to get in line for the PAR meter. @Gablami can you update the status? You were the last holding on this thread.

Next -> @WrightReef -> @Ibn--> @scuzy -> @TNT32D -> @Wlachnit->@<3-2-reef (@Ashalye) -> @Bruce Spiegelman -> @Chromis

Is this list current? If anyone no longer needs the meter let us know we can cross you off the list.

I am in Mountain View. I want to check my PAR levels mid-day and at night to see the effect of natural light (my tank is in a very bright room).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk