Borrowing the Club's - PAR Meter

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by lattehiatus, Mar 8, 2013.

1. dpc goes west

dpc goes west Supporting Member

2. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

PM coming!

3. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Checking to see where the meter is at.

Would really like to borrow it sometime this week to pull some readings this weekend.

4. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

I've been waiting on @dpc goes west... Though you can go ahead first @Ibn if you need it this week.

5. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

kinetic likes this.
  6. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

I would like to borrow the Par meter for a day

7. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

@Mark B I have the PAR meter currently. @kinetic Art, are you ready for the PAR meter or should I hand it to Mark first?

8. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

Lmk when you have it and once you are done, I’d like to borrow it for a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Notice to all. Please read the rules on the first page of the thread before you ask to borrow the meter.

10. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

Re-read it again to freshen up, thanks for the reminder! Sounds like you're supposed to contact @Enderturtle for PAR meter first?

@Mark B go ahead and take it first. My tank is completely opaque right now with a bacteria bloom =(

11. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

That and the person that has it has to deliver it to the next on the list. (I kind of sucked at this the last time I had it and just brought it to the swap a week or so later -- full disclosure)

12. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

I think we can skip the contact @Enderturtle part since he isn't around.

@Mark B shoot me your address and let's see when I can drop it off at your place.

What the rotation looks like at the moment:

@Mark B --> @kinetic --> @ashburn2k

Mark B and Coral reefer like this.
  13. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

HI Eric! ( @Ibn ) when I posted that request, I was running my old t5s and now have upgraded the lighting and am waiting for more bulbs to be delivered. I think I am going to pass at this time. If you still want to give it to me and I will get it to @kinetic , that would work also. I am in Redwood City.
    Mark

14. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

The meter is available - I guess @kinetic is next?

15. Wlachnit

Wlachnit Supporting Member

I’d like to get in the queue.

16. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

Eric @Ibn has the meter in Santa Clara. I pulled myself off of the waiting list for it but am happy to get it from Eric and get it to the next person.

17. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

I'm up in Albany, CA. I'm OK waiting if it'll get closer to my area without a huge leap from Santa Clara.

18. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

I am in Redwood City and I can get it from Eric and we are planning to go to the lunch in Oakland

19. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

What day are you going to Oakland for lunch?

20. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

Saturday