Kessil

Bo's 34G Solana

Hi everyone, I am new here and reefing, have been in this hobby about a year.
I started from a 29G cube and upgraded to 34G Solana cube which was my valentines day gift.
I came from China and came U.S. for my master degree in Oregon then moved down here for a job.
As I mentioned in introduction thread, I may carry my solana and move back China someday later, lol.
It is a great opportunity to know you guys here and make friends who have the same hobby as I have.

Although I haven't been a member of BAR, I have been helped by BAR members to build up the tank. Ben in Concord, Mike in Walnut Creek, Robin in Laffeyet, etc. Finally, I am one of you!

Here are the pictures. Another hobby I am developing is the photographying, more focus on Landscape and portrait. If who has the same hobby, maybe we can travel together to make the shots.

Okay, newbie question starts, ID this coral please, I have no idea what it is, I bought it because I like this looking, I know it was not a good way that buying a coral without knowing it...but it didn't die and growing in my tank:)

Very nice tank and pictures. :D Sorry I can't help you ID that, but I'm sure someone else can. I'm pretty new too. :)

Bo,

You will get more people looking at your coral if you post that picture under the forum "Reef Talk" and put "Coral ID please" in the heading.

It is a beautiful coral. :D

[quote author=lastduke link=topic=6618.msg85368#msg85368 date=1235808744]
Okay, newbie question starts, ID this coral please, I have no idea what it is, I bought it because I like this looking, I know it was not a good way that buying a coral without knowing it...but it didn't die and growing in my tank:)

[/quote]

Symphyllia sp.

Back