High Tide Aquatics

Branching Hammer

kinetic

Supporting Member
Green tipped branching hammer!

I've had this hammer ever since I got it as a frag from All About Fish. It's super healthy, and never sends out "sweepers" like my other hammer.

I'll probably fresh cut a piece for you, there's plenty of heads. My frag tank can't hold anymore frags so I'll have to cut as I go.

Pickup Sunday before 3pm in Albany, CA or any weekday after 8:30pm.

My wife wanted me to get some hammer coral when I got my first corals but never did.... let's see, I'm fragging my DBTC terqoise zoas but I'm getting a DBTC monti and a frag for the 'Game' so I think I'll have to wait a bit so my tank can adjust but if you still have some in a few weeks I'll take you up on it.

how big is your tank? Unless it's a 1g pico I don't think adding two corals and fragging one would be that terrible. I fragged two colonies of monti caps into at least 2 dozen or more pieces, fragged zoanthids, and a few yumas off of rocks, without any problems at all.

If there's no other changes other than what you mention, I think you'd be pretty safe. Though if you are pretty meticulous about keeping things slow, I commend you on that as well.

[quote author=kinetic link=topic=2562.msg27579#msg27579 date=1196495528]
how big is your tank? Unless it's a 1g pico I don't think adding two corals and fragging one would be that terrible. I fragged two colonies of monti caps into at least 2 dozen or more pieces, fragged zoanthids, and a few yumas off of rocks, without any problems at all.

If there's no other changes other than what you mention, I think you'd be pretty safe. Though if you are pretty meticulous about keeping things slow, I commend you on that as well.
[/quote]

My tank is 46g...... Fine, you twisted my arm :) I'll take some. See you at the BBQ!

EDIT: Since I posted this too late for the BBQ do you think you can bring a frag to the meeting next weekend?

oh crap, sorry I didn't even see this before I left =((((

I can't make it to the meeting next weekend unfortunately =( Where do you live?

Back