Breaking down 14 gallon tank - LOTS OF CORALS AND A FEW INVERTS FOR SALE or TRADE! :D

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Euphyllia, May 2, 2009.

1. Orion

Orion Guest

June 6th work for me

2. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

3. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

STILL NEED TO SELL THESE...

Neon Frogspawn - EIGHT HEADS! VERY BEAUTIFUL! BRIGHT NEON GREEN TIPS! OPENS 5"-7" - $42
    Frogspawn - greenish-brown tentacles with whitish tips. Opens 1"x1" - $8
    Colt Coral - opens 3" wide and 4" tall - $8
    Colt Coral - opens 3" wide and 3.5" tall - $7

4. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

I think I'm going to take the small frogspawn and put it in my 34g. I remeasured the corals I have left:

Neon Frogspawn - EIGHT HEADS! VERY BEAUTIFUL! BRIGHT NEON GREEN TIPS! OPENS 5" back, 7" across, and 4"-5" tall - $40 (I bought it for $80!)
    Colt Coral - opens 5" wide and 5" tall - $8
    Colt Coral - opens 4" wide and 4" tall - $7

5. Roc

Roc Guest

So these corals are all from the GHA tank, do the frags have GHA on them?

6. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

The ones that I listed for sale haven't grown any on the rocks they are attached to. If
    one of the corals were to get some GHA on them I wouldn't sell that coral.

7. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

If you were one of the people purchasing corals from me, be SURE to post here which meeting you are going to pick them up at. I'll be at the BAYMAC on the 6thof June, the meeting on the 13th of June, and the August meeting. Preferably, I'd like to do pickup at the meeting on the 13th of June, but I'll be at any of those three meetings so just be SURE to post here which meeting you will pick up the corals at. Thanks! :D

8. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

If you were one of the people purchasing corals from me, be SURE to post here which meeting you are going to pick them up at. I'll be at the meeting on the 6thof June, the BAYMAC on the 13th of June, and the August meeting. Preferably, I'd like to do pickup at the meeting on the 6th of June, but I'll be at any of those three meetings so just be SURE to post here which meeting you will pick up the corals at. Thanks! :D

9. Erick

Erick Guest

I'll be at the June 6th meeting.

10. mckevinfang

mckevinfang Guest

ill be at june 13th or august

11. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

OK. Thanks for letting me know! :)

12. Orion

Orion Guest

I will be at The june 6th meeting

13. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

OK! Thanks for letting me know! :)

14. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

OK so I'll be bringing Orion's & Erick's corals to today's meeting. I'll have a cooler labeled Euphyllia on top and my Dad will probably be carrying it. See you there! :)

15. nanoloin

nanoloin Guest

I'm interested in aussie hammer. Is it still available? How can i get a hold of you?

16. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

I still have some things for sale...

Colt Coral - 4"+x4"+ (I DBTC the other 4"x4" one I had) - $5
    Colt Coral - two colt corals 2"x2" attached to a purple rock - $5

17. fishme

fishme Guest

I will take of the colt for my bro. when/where can we meet?

18. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Which colt coral did you want? The two on the purple rock, the big one, or both? Could you pick them up at the August Frag Swap?