got ethical husbandry?

Bright Green Hammer

Hi, I have a hammer that started out as 3 small heads and in about 1 1/2 years, it has grown to the size of a cantaloupe! No heads have ever died off - it just grows bigger and bigger in a round shape!! Under my LED lights, it is very bright green. Mike (Coral reefer) just fragged it for me (he does maintenance on my tank) so now I would like to offer up 3 pieces to fellow supporting members. I will bring them to the BAR meeting on 12/14/13 if anyone is interested. All I would like is your promise to treat my babies well and let me know how they are doing once in awhile!! Please see my recently posted Tank Journal (Geneva's 120) - that big green ball is the hammer (on top near the center)!

Please let me know if you are interested so I will know whether to bring them on Saturday or not. I'm sure there will be more frags in the future if there happens to be more than 3 people interested in them!

2013-11-26 13.14.57 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
Your tank is gorgeous, and I would love to have a frag of your hammer. BTW, I didn't know you had a tank journal. I will look for it now.

We were able to get one of these frags at the potluck! It is very bright green. I can already see many smaller heads starting to grow!

Sorry for the bad photo ( cell phone)
IMG_20131215_152800.jpg

Back