Bright Green Hammer

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Geneva, Dec 8, 2013.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Hi, I have a hammer that started out as 3 small heads and in about 1 1/2 years, it has grown to the size of a cantaloupe! No heads have ever died off - it just grows bigger and bigger in a round shape!! Under my LED lights, it is very bright green. Mike (Coral reefer) just fragged it for me (he does maintenance on my tank) so now I would like to offer up 3 pieces to fellow supporting members. I will bring them to the BAR meeting on 12/14/13 if anyone is interested. All I would like is your promise to treat my babies well and let me know how they are doing once in awhile!! Please see my recently posted Tank Journal (Geneva's 120) - that big green ball is the hammer (on top near the center)!

Please let me know if you are interested so I will know whether to bring them on Saturday or not. I'm sure there will be more frags in the future if there happens to be more than 3 people interested in them!

2013-11-26 13.14.57 (Small).jpg

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    Tenny likes this.
  2. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Love to see new members offering up dbtcs! Nice offering!

3. aqua-nut

aqua-nut Supporting Member

Welcome Geneva, beautiful tank.

4. DeeAnnMG

DeeAnnMG Guest

Your tank is gorgeous, and I would love to have a frag of your hammer. BTW, I didn't know you had a tank journal. I will look for it now.

5. neuro

neuro Webmaster

why is your tank so sexy? much wow, so hip, do want, very amaze

6. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

I will bring them to the pot-luck this Saturday! See you then!

7. Tenny

Tenny Supporting Member

We were able to get one of these frags at the potluck! It is very bright green. I can already see many smaller heads starting to grow!

Sorry for the bad photo ( cell phone)
    [​IMG]

8. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Looking good! Thanks for the update! Good Luck!

9. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Hi DeeAnn - perhaps you can post a picture here when you have a moment - hope hammer is doing well!