Kessil

BRS doser 30$ off today!

That's not a bad price. My question is how they can sell one of those individual units for $50 a pop (granted on sale) but when you toss it together with 3 total and a little Ardino based controller you're talking $300-$450.

Yah I actually running 2 powerbar 8 and need another. I run multiple tanks off one main unit. Neptune sure makes it easy to add module. Just need long usb cable. They sell a 15ft cord to link modules. I have the wxm to to control my mp10 pumps. It has long range. Unit is mounted in living room and will send signal all eay into my room also.

Wow that's pretty cool. I know the original wireless vortech controller could do a few feet reliably. I guess Neptune upped the output of their transmitter.

I'm excited about the ability to have return pump go into a feed mode temporary shut off in conjunction with an auto feeding event! That will be sweet when it can be controlled easily with one system! Only a matter if time until frozen auto feeding can be a reality as well. The one posted on reefbuikders sounds amazing!

Back