Neptune Aquatics

Bryan (seminolecpa's) Tank

Yep. Talked with Ed and KM Associates Intl and he set me up. Good guy to deal with. Walked me through everything including break-in and adjustments.

The Remora was only temp for the frag tank just so I had some skimming. Have a Euro Reef 6-2 on the main tank which will come down once the tank is plumbed

Ran a new circuit today for the chiller and leak tested the return pump to the house.

Also set up my auto topoff in the garage using a 20G Brute as my topoff. Will be installing a float switch to connect to the RODI unit as well. the 20G Brute will eventually get replaced by another tank for the top of the rack (a 55 G tank).

Now I just need to get the new skimmer installed next week, move the CA reactor downstairs and install, move the display tank and plumb to the rough plumbing in the floor.

Plumbed in the new chiller and got the auto-top off hard plumbed yesterday.

Did the deed tonight!

Got the main tank moved and plumbed to the garage. Gonna be a long day of cleaning tomorrow and hope to set up the reactor. Then the fun of redialing the reactor with the new water volume.

She is getting very close. Will try to have some pictures up this weekend.

So are you still having fun? Sounds like alot of work : ) Big payoff in the end, but you are missing one step.

...replace display tank with 120 gallon starfire....what do you think of the Oceanic Tec tanks?

Generally still having fun. My wife has been out of town and I always seem to make big strides (from my tank standpoint) when she is gone.

Reactor is set up and stuff is cleaned and ready for sale (all stuff that was upgraded due to the larger water volume). will be posting on RC this weekend.

1/10 JBJ artic Chiller
EuroReef CS 6-2 skimmer
29G oceanic RR sump
mag 3
dual magnetic MH Ballast

I decided against going with the 120 primarilly as that is really didn't greatly improve my tank real estate for the upgrade cost. 210 would just be too big. i decided instead to convert my frag tank into a complete frag tank and get seperate tanks for my sump and fuge. Still have about 200 G+ of water volume.

Here are the updated pictures. Sorry I can fit everything into the shots.

Main Tank

DSC_0026.jpg

Inside the stand

DSC_0002.jpg

Plumbing

DSC_0003.jpg

Garage Setup

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Sump

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg