Bulk GFO

Discussion in 'Diablo Corals' started by eldiablosrt8, Jan 4, 2013.

1. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

We have listened to you all and we now have BULK GFO in stock and broken down into 2lb containers. We are listing it at $29.99 for all paying members or $32.99 for regular customers. We can make you any size you need from 1lb to 20lbs just let us know what you need....

[​IMG]

2. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Jess-is this similar to what BRS carries or PREMIUM AQUATICS ?

3. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Its what marine depot sells( aquamaxx) its what we switched over to about 4 months ago...

4. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

You mean its Marine Depots parent company, Fins Feather and Fur, product line AquaMaxx :)

http://www.aquamaxxaquariums.com/AquaMaxx_Phosphate_Out_Granular_Ferrous_Oxide_Filter_Media.html

FWIW their skimmers and reactors ROCK. I love the CA Reactor they are doing. My next build will have one.

5. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

I am switching over the older skimmers in house to the aquamaxx cone skimmer #2, that is a bad little skimmer

6. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

and the price point is excellent to boot :D

7. gimmito

Only reason I ask is because I was told Premium Aquatics uses the same GFO as Three Little Fishes. How do you like the Aquamaxx GFO ?

8. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

Tony is like the 3rd little Fishy at Two Little Fishes, but he's really not :lol:

Ask Boomer, he'll give you the dirt, and more.

9. gimmito

Hmmm...Premium Aquatics actually told me that. So Tony isn't a Big Tuna at TLF eh ?

10. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Tony little fish on the box....... Im impressed so far we have one on a 150 that i maintain and it has done better in last 2 months than the SRO that was on it. The price point is very nice for the quality of skimmer, the regular biopellet reactor is sweet too, got to play with one a few weeks back on a tank and it sure does tumble them pellets pretty good at about 250GPH