Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Gomer, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I could order some gfo and plugs for sure...

2. i need to stock up on some GFO and some ro/di filters soon. Anybody need anything? I just missed the group buy on RC so thought id start one here if we can get 10 people. LMK

3. screebo

screebo Guest

Just placed an order for a gallon of CA mix. Darn!

4. euod

euod Supporting Member

I am in.

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Might want to hit up the LFSs. THere are a few sponsors who have a lot of that stuff and pricing is quite in line once you factor in shipping.

6. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

I have a gallon of BRS high capacity GFO that I would sell for bulk rate and no shipping.
    I have switched to using Ecoback.
    PM if interested.
    I will bring it to the November meeting.

7. Whoa a gallon? that can handle some serious PO4...just a tad more than what i was looking to buy tho,

I change out the GFO every 2-3 weeks becuase i run the reactor w/ carbon as well. I was thinking of going with the normal GFO this time around to see if it would make any difference. The cost between the two (HC vs. Standard) aint cheap so if i can cut some cost out it gives me more $$ for other equipment :D

Thanks for the offer tho

8. siokoy

siokoy Guest

need magnesium and lots of it.. Add me to the list please...

9. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Here is a tip. When you bump up a thread that is 5 months old, probably not going to get too much of a response.

10. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Aquatic Collection has a bunch of magnesium chloride.

11. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

Hmmm, my ears are burning. I was just thinking of making a BRS order and this thread pops up. I'll start a new group buy thread. :)