Jestersix

Calcium reactor AND 2 part?

Hey guys, considering a calcium reactor, but don't really know where to start. Read good reviews about the Geo 618. Any recommendations for a good regulator? Will one day plan on upgrading from a 140g system to maybe 200g.

Another question is I've heard it can be a pain to dial in the dosing with a calcium reactor. Does anyone run 2 part along side the reactor to help make fine adjustments?

If dosing with calcium reactor alone isn't too bad, then I can use the Neptune Dos that I currently use for 2 part and use it for water change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Geo618 has had an issue with gas lock for some people. You have to modify it a little to fix that. It's an easy mod.

Build your own reg or I can point you to a local guy that build awesome regs. He is a planted guy (which is who he mainly builds for) but the same regs will work in SW systems.

Currently running a Vertex RX-C 6D. But it's only rated to 120g for an SPS dominant system. Right now it's barely breaking a sweat on my 40g but I may have to switch to a bigger system when the 190 gets all the SPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey Gabe, I have a Geo cal. reactor for sale. I had it posted here on Bar awhile back. I'll see if I can find the link. Ping me if interested

Back