Neptune Aquatics

Calupera Prolifera and Red Grape (Botryocladia?) Algae

I don't know if there's any interest in these, but I have a couple more macros that I can prune. One is Calupera Prolifera and the other is a red grape algae that I believe is Botryocladia. If you'd like some of either, let me know.

2926052076_1649c7d097_b.jpg

oh you can't personally deliver it? :( hehe yah I'll be at the meeting.

I personally got a huge mound of halemida, but I"m tired of dosing 2 part just for that damn macro algae

[quote author=dochou link=topic=4772.msg58275#msg58275 date=1223628915]
can I have some red grape?
thanks
Dennis
[/quote]

Sure thing, Dennis. Will you be at the meeting?

Hi pixelpixi ... Don't know if you will get this in time?? But if you do, Would like to try some of the Prolifera. Will be at the meeting tomorrow.
Thanks!!
Dave

I'd like to try a little of both if you still have any left. I know this is a late request, so don't worry if you don't see it before the meeting. I can wait for the next time...

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=4772.msg58493#msg58493 date=1223709610]
I'd like to try a little of both if you still have any left. I know this is a late request, so don't worry if you don't see it before the meeting. I can wait for the next time...
[/quote]

I've got some of the red grape for sure. I'm stretched a little thin on the prolifera, but I think I have enough for at least a small piece.

I will be cleaning out the refugium this week. Anyone like some Caulerpa prolifera? There will be several foot long strands or so. Pick up May BOD, so please let me know if you would like it then. Or pick up in Berkeley.

Erin this has been a great macro for me. Reminds me of the FW planted glow that happens with light going through green.

Anyone want any of the prolifera, I didn't realize a fast growing macro algae that you regularly throw away as a nutrient export would be considered a DBTC, and as result impact my karma :p

Back