Neptune Aquatics

Can anyone adjust the WB on this?

seminolecpa

Past President
Took from my Blackberry so i can't adjust it in my adobe bridge.

IMG00013-20081125-1140.jpg

I'm no photographic pro by any means. And it does make it a bit difficult not knowing what the true colors are, but here's what I managed to whip up in a flash, I figure the eggcrate is bright white, so good enough for me.

I was sad when I got back to the office and saw how bad the WB was on it. Considering I will never be able to get a good pic of it in my tank....... hate you bowfront..hate hate hate

Pretty close. Would it help if I attached the actual jpg since I think the resolution is deteriorating going from jpg to photobucket to edit. think it might just be blurry and I will have to take another shot of it when I get home with my good camera. just never seem to be able to get good pictures from my stupid bowfront. .....did I mention I hate my bowfront?

Actually no. I took that one with my nikon. That is the big problem I have with the bow anything anywhere close to the middle and/or set back a bit comes out very distorted and is very difficult to get in focus in the pictures.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5311.msg66098#msg66098 date=1227715340]
Actually no. I took that one with my nikon. That is the big problem I have with the bow anything anywhere close to the middle and/or set back a bit comes out very distorted and is very difficult to get in focus in the pictures.
[/quote]

The very reason I can't ever buy a bow front again. They actually give me a head ache now :(

Here is a better picture from Charles's I phone that is a much better representation of the colors. Apparantely his does WB better then my BB Bold.

Back