Kessil

Capropora

An acropora that grows like a cap. I think. I don't know if these are its permanent colors or whether it'll grow differently in the future. But it's neat. You know you want it.

Requirements are a) proven track record of sps growth b) putting frags back into DBTC. First frag goes back into dbtc, one frag available.

IMG_0722.jpg

That is very very nice... I'm in no position to take it right now, maybe next round :)

Jess I was just looking at this coral in the Coral Library link you posted. Very nice, and like Gresham I am looking for this one to prosper in the chain. And that photo is great with the star as JAR said, but also the blue sponge.

Heh, the 10yr old brittle star was just in the way, and he gets too much respect to be moved just for a silly photo. :D

So Mr Ugly it is. And I forgot to make this a dbtc-thread. Dropoff at the swap ok?

treylane said:
Heh, the 10yr old brittle star was just in the way, and he gets too much respect to be moved just for a silly photo. :D

So Mr Ugly it is. And I forgot to make this a dbtc-thread. Dropoff at the swap ok?
Thanks Jess. At the swap would be great.

Got a story for this coral?

The coral doesn't have a particular story, except that I saw an online vendor post a decent looking cap, so I clicked the link for the close-up view and went... "WTH? I don't think that's a monti?!" I put up an ID thread here and the closest anybody could come to an ID was Acropora Crateriformis:

http://sdmas.com/corals/825.php

Back