-Ocelluris Clownfish

INVERTS & MISC:

-4 pounds of LR
-Dwarf Cerith Snails
-Nassarius Snails
-Florida Cerith Snails
-Nerites Snails

EQUIPMENT:

-Ehiem Ecco 2232 (Running Chemi-Elite/LR Rubble/Floss)
-Koralia Nano
-2x BoostLED Par30's (3RB, 1CW, 1NW)

CORAL:

-Green Monti
-Neon Green Zoas
-Gorilla Nipple Zoas
-Green Slimer Acro
-? Milli
-? Acro

CAMERA:

-Canon EOS Rebel XTi

The new Par 30's are awesome,
IMG_4201.jpg

Just trying to go for a certain look, I think it'll look nice when I get more coral and things start to grow out. I am trying to look for Blue Otchodes to make the bottle look a little nicer.

Thank you! :) I'm in the process of finding a few new things and all at a reasonable price:
  • Hydor Inline Heater 1/2, 200watt (used/new)
  • Captain America Palys (single polyp frag)
  • Palythoa Grandis (single polyp frag)
  • Palm Clove Polyps (2 polyp frag)
  • Rainbow Monti (3/4in frag)
    Blue Otchodes Macro(small bunch)
    Ponape Birdsnest (small frag)
    Vortech MP10
    Cal Aqua Lily Pipes
I'll also most likely be swapping one of my Acro frags if I can find a small frag of Ponape; I'll post pictures regularly of my tank especially whenever I add new additions. If anyone is a local reefer in the East Bay (I'm located in Livermore) and has any of the corals I am looking for and wants to sell etc, PM me! (or knows someone to refer me too.) I am not buying everything all at once because it does get pricey so stick around to see the growth of my tank :)

So I haven't updated my thread in a while but I am also on Nano Reef under the same username. I've added a pair of Bangaiis and a few crabs lol. I am considering selling my Tyree Space monster and blue otchodes in my tank is growing like wild fire. If anyone wants some for a trade let me know, I also will post pics tonight.

Back