Neptune Aquatics

CDA 87G

Yep, close enough for most folks to not worry about it. Swung by AC after the potluck today and spent a grip.

Been looking for one of these for a short while now. Larger than I'd prefer (4") but eating so that's a good start. Chelmon marginalus.
2018_12_15_c_marginalus.jpg

Also, picked up this wrasse. Smallest of the five (1.25") that was in the store. Active and eating with great colors. Anampses lennardi.
2018_12_15_a_lennardi.jpg

Yep, close enough for most folks to not worry about it. Swung by AC after the potluck today and spent a grip.

Been looking for one of these for a short while now. Larger than I'd prefer (4") but eating so that's a good start. Chelmon marginalus.
2018_12_15_c_marginalus.jpg

Also, picked up this wrasse. Smallest of the five (1.25") that was in the store. Active and eating with great colors. Anampses lennardi.
2018_12_15_a_lennardi.jpg

how much was the wrasse?

Thanks!

The small ones like this little guy is 7 benjamins and the larger one with full male coloration is 8 benjamins. The male along with 2 smaller females (same coloration as mine) are still at AC. Someone came in before me by 30 minutes and bought the same two fish.

Thanks!

The small ones like this little guy is 7 benjamins and the larger one with full male coloration is 8 benjamins. The male along with 2 smaller females (same coloration as mine) are still at AC. Someone came in before me by 30 minutes and bought the same two fish.

So beautiful! Wish I was allowed to get one! Keep us up to date with its life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a new meter and wand so that I can pull readings whenever the need arises.
2018_12_10_apogee_sensor_box.jpg

New meter is smaller than expected.
2018_12_10_apogee_sensor_size.jpg

How the readings compares to the club meter. Club meter readings in white, new ones in red.
PAR_spsmode_comparo.jpg
It’s interesting that some values are more and some less. I would have expected them to be more consistent.

Any update on the Berghia vs Aiptasia? If you are having good results I’d be curious to hear number and size you purchased, and if you do anything besides the common recommendations to help them.

Back