CFM

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by Jeff Rehling, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Jeff Rehling

Jeff Rehling Supporting Member

Thanks to all who set up and managed the CFM today. This was my first and I'm very proud to be associated with BAR.

grizfyrfyter likes this.
  2. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Oh was that today? Surprised no one with pictures of what they grabbed.

3. grizfyrfyter

grizfyrfyter Guest

It was good to put some faces with names.

Grabbed some frags while I was there.

cdhappy likes this.
  4. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

Here are a few of mine... Couple of acans, neon toadstool, blue hornets, bi color hammer and ring of fire zoas

Attached Files:

tankguy, JVU and robert_melton88 like this.
  5. grizfyrfyter

grizfyrfyter Guest

I got a bunch of sps from Your Reef, an grafted Monti and a rainbow acan. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

JVU likes this.
  6. xcaret

xcaret Guest

I got an old school single polyp of Purple Death, couple Purple People Eaters; from Mike, Mistic Sunset (giving it a second try) Green Polyp Toadstool and from Jess, Green-Orange mushrooms.
    Also from Bruce, a something something Jason Fox.
    Did win some from the raffle, fish food.
    No pics for now...

grizfyrfyter likes this.
  7. sfsuphysics

Glad to hear Your Reef was there, I know someone broke into their shop not too long ago.

Baykes and grizfyrfyter like this.
  8. MolaMola

MolaMola Supporting Member

9. :) Jason Fox Fox Flame

10. I appreciate that, but you folks manned the table all day. Thanks to all the volunteers. We had a huge turnout of volunteers this time around for set-up, during the show and after. That was the real success -- the club coming together.

11. He was there and because of an illness in the family he (john) was alone to set-up and run his tables. We were able to get a bunch of club volunteers to help him all day long and to get him set-up. As @Coral reefer said "it's good when the club helps good people." Bonus -- all BAR members now get a 10% discount at his store on non-sale items and with a few hard good restrictions. Extra Bonus -- I think his store is my favorite store for low cost frags and HUGE selection

glee likes this.
  12. Rostato

Rostato Supporting Member

It was a great idea to have the BAR table out front. That really helped with the foot traffic. I only worked the tab,e for an hour and I bet the club pulled in at least $200 during that time.

13. Mozby

Mozby Supporting Member

We made a killing with raffle tix sales! I didn’t get much at the market except a hammer frag and a fire shrimp, but it was fun to hang out and see everyone!

14. Ashalye

Ashalye Guest

[​IMG]

Great raffle! And it was nice to see everyone!

glee, ashburn2k and Wlachnit like this.
  15. Wlachnit

Wlachnit BOD

By far, This was the most successful show for us since Steve started the CFM a couple of years ago! It was great to get all the support for this event which allowed us to raise funds for future events.

16. The changes we made with Steve on location and how we do the raffles now helped tremendously. Having our banner right there as people came in was great!

Rostato and Ashalye like this.
  17. Mozby

Mozby Supporting Member

Looks like your booth did well too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. For a first time learning experience I was pleased.

19. sfsuphysics

Glad all went well, I remember that first CFM I manned the booth for a few hours and we literally had like some salt and other dosing items to raffle that were donated to us by vendors, plus they said we couldn't raffle corals because it would conflict with the vendors who are trying to sell corals, glad they changed their mind on that.

20. Flagg37

Flagg37 Supporting Member

Remember how small and hot that room was?