Kessil

Chalices

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Let me know if any of these tickle your fancy.....

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0644-1.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

- Robert

tuberider said:
I think so!!!

I may stop by tomorrow to pick up some Maxi-Mods, are those pieces in there for me to drool over?

What time? I was thinking about taking the day off to drop off some posters around town and hit TruVu.

And I fully agree about that one, that is just simply sick :)

I am hoping we're talking about this one?

IMG_0603.jpg

If so, yeah...got three nice frags of it already healed and ready to go or put a lick on. The pigmentation on that piece had develope really nicely over the last couple months that we've had it. We had five but sold two this week which was weird becuase they sat there for like so freakin long with no love. The green is actually way deeper than what the picture shows but the for some reason, the camera don't pick that up well. Anyway, it's really is one of our most spectacular piece.

Daniel/Lam...I'll frag #6 and the last one tonight...you guys can probably pick them up by the weekend after they heal. I was going to do it last night but had to catch that new Disney's flick "UP" (the 3D version) and wow...great movie. You guys should go see it.

Chalices !!

I think you have the most amazing colorful frag tanks I've seen.
You should post a picture of that anemone, just to tease !!

tuberider said:
I'm groovin on the green one with pink/purple tips, the green looks real deep.

Grabbed mine today and heard you just might have gotten yours as well?

I must say I was very impressed with Neptune's when I stopped by today. Top notch corals, rare cichlids and only quality dry goods. Frags every where and very friendly atmosphere. I didn't feel rushed, nor pressured to buy and that alone means a lot to me :) I didn't walk away empty handed either :)

Awesome Gresham! I know you appreciate a neat and tidy shop like me, we both know first hand the time and dedication it takes to run a shop like that.

And yes we did get big frags of a super sweet chalice :)

They've got Benthochromis tricoti, IMO the holy grail of Tanganyikans, although I do love Xenotilapias, they're like the scooter blennies of the cichlid world.

Benthochromis tricoti are quite the beaut!..but, that would also mean a pretty big tank. I think I'd be limited to a 120 (one fresh and one salt) if I am lucky with the wife and funding.

Back