got ethical husbandry?

Chalices

Gresh! Thanks a bunch for stopping by the other day and for bringing Jake. It was an absolute pleasure sharing the chit-chat with you both. I am still stoke about how stoke Jake was with Cerissa's Africans. Unfortunately, I don't get a chance to tell her enough how great she is in Cichlids area so having you and Jake complimenting her work just made mine and her day! Thanks!

Tony/Jeremy...The Bento are bad-ass fish. Definitely a rarity in the trade and also super challenging to breed. We usually only find juvies. With increase difficulty getting fish out of Africa, nowaday, we'll probably never get to see full size adults for a very long time. We've been making it a priority get a group for our 220g display for over a 1.5 year now but still couldn't find one. :~ I am sure Cerissa will eventually find them though cus she's a list scanning freak... :bigsmile:

You mean "HAD" Benthos....sold out of them last week. I'm getting some Wild ones at 4" to 4.5" this week. They've got colors on them already!!!!! I absolutely cannot wait, Jeremy! I'm literally drooling as we speak! :p

I have some pics of two of the species we drooled over. The MBA had them on display in the temp African wing that will be coming down soon. You have more of both but it was cool to see them at your shop, drool over them, then see them at the MBA :lol: I'll upload tonight.

GreshamH said:
I have some pics of two of the species we drooled over. The MBA had them on display in the temp African wing that will be coming down soon. You have more of both but it was cool to see them at your shop, drool over them, then see them at the MBA :lol: I'll upload tonight.

Wah! I didn't know MBA had them there. I haven't been there in years years years! Did you upload yet, Gresh? I wanna seeeee!!! hehehe! Thank you! Wish I had a video camera to record pics of my fishies.

Back