Our mission

Check out my new fish! Anyone get a fish today?

kvosstra

Supporting Member
GreatWhiteShark500.jpg

I hope he's reef safe!

That is the exact picture used to make the fish/shark morph many use as an avatar on the forums :) (well if it's not, it looks like it to the "t")

Awesome! Ill try to get a school of them when I set up my 40g again. Anyone see any problem with 30ft of fish in a 40g tank heavily stocked with SPS and rock - no swimming room at all?

Monzer - I'm gonna move him like any other fish - sprinkle some magic fairy dust on him and give him wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
112406_invention_flying_fish_450px.jpg

kvosstra said:
Awesome! Ill try to get a school of them when I set up my 40g again. Anyone see any problem with 30ft of fish in a 40g tank heavily stocked with SPS and rock - no swimming room at all?

Given the largest great white ever seen was no where near 30'...

GreshamH said:
kvosstra said:

Given the largest great white ever seen was no where near 30'...

Yep - that's why I was going to get a school of them!

Meh that's just "paint"... nothing beats the lines (body shape) of a great white.

if going on paint alone I really like out local leopard
Leopard-Shark-008_3.jpg

Too easy IMO and too many females slaughtered and stripped of their babies. Should be banned IMO.

Nope which is a bonus for them as license plates and tires have no nutritional value :)

GW's can and do though... I also believe GW's have a much more broad distribution but are fewer in numbers.

tuberider said:
sfboarders said:
Great whites are nice but tigers are much more friendly. :D

tiger_shark.jpg

Fixed!

well, if tigers are friendly, maybe I can put even more fish in my tank, so long as I have a tiger in there! He'll make sure everyone is friends!
I also thought GW's were friendly...see below

e.g. - http://www.entertonement.com/clips/sslyhlbpfw--sharks-pledge-Bruce-Spence-Eric-Bana-Finding-Nemo-Barry-Humphries-Bruce-Anchor-Chum

GreshamH said:
Nope which is a bonus for them as license plates and tires have no nutritional value :)

GW's can and do though... I also believe GW's have a much more broad distribution but are fewer in numbers.

Oh yea and surfboards too!

Speaking of food what are you going to feed him Kyle? Are you going to have some sea lion's shipped to Philly? :D

Now I think Sea Lions & Seals should have an open season.... I think Jeremy is with me on this one... and the army of Salmon fisherman.

sfboarders said:
Speaking of food what are you going to feed him Kyle? Are you going to have some sea lion's shipped to Philly? :D

Naw - flake food only. Plus, that will give the added benefit of raising the phosphates in the tank too!

Why not a little ecosytem? Get some baby seals and a smaller shark. You could raise the seals in the fuge and feed as needed?

Back