Christmas/Holiday get together?

Discussion in 'Wouldn't it be good if...?' started by Vincerama2, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

OK, I'm not sure if the Dec 8th meeting was like an Xmas meeting, since I couldn't go...but are there any informal plans for a Christmas time/Holiday time get together? Official or casual?

'Tis the season, ya know!

V

2. LeviT

LeviT Guest

The BBQ was supposed to be a Christmas party wasn't it?

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Invite us to your house Vince. We had one 2 weeks ago at Johara's house.

4. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Party this Friday at Vince's!!![/size][/size]

5. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

[quote author=Vincerama2 link=topic=2695.msg28245#msg28245 date=1197416625]
    OK, I'm not sure if the Dec 8th meeting was like an Xmas meeting, since I couldn't go...but are there any informal plans for a Christmas time/Holiday time get together? Official or casual?[/quote]

The 8th was just a regular meeting.

Holiday get together... great idea :D

You do know that WIBGIF is just like your workplace, right?

Whoever makes a suggestion(by posting in WIBGIF) gets to be responsible for making it happen :D

And the corollary... whoever isn't at the meeting, gets assigned all the action items :D

And of course... whoever leaves the group, gets blamed for everything that doesn't work :D

Oh wait, that was my workplace. Never mind....

6. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

If there weren't newborn twins here, and a nanny that speaks only Mandarin (which I don't at all), I'd be glad to host!
    How about we all meet at a Roundtable and eat Christmas pizza?

Bummer, I can't go to my own company's holiday party, it's this Friday evening, but I can't leave Sandy at home with
    the babies while I go out to dinner/boozing. However, a day time event has a higher probability.

Who's around this holiday season?

V

7. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

[quote author=Vincerama2 link=topic=2695.msg28273#msg28273 date=1197445315]Bummer, I can't go to my own company's holiday party, it's this Friday evening, but I can't leave Sandy at home with
    the babies while I go out to dinner/boozing.[/quote]

You could do it once. Then it would be all over, hehe.