Colorado Sunburst Bubbletip Anemone $275 shipped

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by kmaintl, Jul 24, 2012.

1. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

I've made so many contacts when looking for the Sunburst and so many reefers turn me down that to my surprise (especially the Colorado guys). My first group buy of 5x Sunbursts came from Gonzo directly. One of the many reefers that I contacted earlier has responded and he would go with $275 shipped for 5x Sunbursts. His lineage is several generations down from Gonzo. 2 are spoken for already if we do this order, guaging interest on the remaining 3. If I can get committment from 2 more reefers, I will move forward with the buy. Pickup will be in San Francisco (inner Richmond district near Lucky Ocean) PayPal is OK.

This is the one photo of the corner of his colony that he sent me. I checked 2 references and reefers out of state from him is happy with their purchase.
    [​IMG]

2. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

This is a go, I have commitment for 4 already. End price is $283 w/shipping. Might have one extra if last one isn't take before they come in. All will be 3" - 4".

3. pinner

pinner Volunteer

I want in on one plz!!!!!!

4. pinner

pinner Volunteer

Lol didnt notice date ohh well. If qny one wants to sell me one im highly intrested