Kessil

Congratulations BAR! :)

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3025.msg32650#msg32650 date=1202857277]
Can't fit much eye candy in 3.5 gallons tank space + 4 gallon sump. My wallet thanks the lack in tank space. :)
[/quote]

Someone give Eric a smaller tank. Then he'll have to make frags twice as fast! :D

That's the medicine that's kicking in for that infection. :D

I actually have smaller tanks (1.5 gallons) and at least another 150W MH to put over it, but only have one chiller.

I think so - just look at Tapmorphs thread - three pages long of people volunteering stuff - and she just posted the request yesterday!

We ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=3025.msg33247#msg33247 date=1202945742]
my oh my. i bet Manhattan reefs is chomping at the bit.
[/quote]Chomping at the bit... I dunno they may be worried that were giving all the free coral away and they'll wind up with Kenya Tree, and Brown Death Palys (Brown Death moniker credited to AC Chris).

MR people if your reading this don't worry Norman's holding out all the good stuff for you, we're confident "the El Presidente" (Credit to Rich for the moniker) will pony up a box of coral.

Brown Death Palys? If those are the ones I'm thinking of, I've called them Browneyes, named after .. well nevermind what it's named after, but yeah they occasionally pop some green fluorescence if you slam it with actinics :D

heheh (answering machine beep) "<Message one> Tuesday 10:05 am DUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU GOTTA CHECK OUT THE BAR BOARD PRONTO!!!!"

(answerering machine beep) "<Message two> Tuesday 11:30 am HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY ITS GETTING CRAZY!!!!!! HURRY"

(answerering machine beep) "<Message forty eight> Wednesday 7:23 pm ARE YOU ALIVE? MAN ITS STILL GOING ON!!!! AAAACK A NEW ONE GOTTA REPLY BYE"

Back