got ethical husbandry?

Coral Farmers Market Feb 11th

Located in Santa Clara at The Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel 1100 North Matilda Ave. from 11am to $pm free admission and free parking. Should be a fun event with lots of vendors. We can carpool if needed or meet there. Im looking forward to this and hopefully you are too. This will be our feb club gathering and January is still in the works

We need to spread the word far and wide. Lets make this a yearly event. They sold out of space for vendors quickly now we need to make the vendors want to come back and tell their friends to get this to be a yearly GO TO event for vendors and buyers alike..

We need to spread the word far and wide. Lets make this a yearly event. They sold out of space for vendors quickly now we need to make the vendors want to come back and tell their friends to get this to be a yearly GO TO event for vendors and buyers alike..

Larger event than this prob not going to happen in the Bay Area without a good supporting cast. I've been rallying potential sponsors for possible future event in the Bay Area the size of MACNA or RAP for few months now and I am very interested in working with BAR on this. If BAR is interested in moving forward and take the baton from here, or with me, I would love getting together with a POC from the club to discuss the details.

Larger event than this prob not going to happen in the Bay Area without a good supporting cast. I've been rallying potential sponsors for possible future event in the Bay Area the size of MACNA or RAP for few months now and I am very interested in working with BAR on this. If BAR is interested in moving forward and take the baton from here, or with me, I would love getting together with a POC from the club to discuss the details.

I'm excited about this event and like that BAR can help give it more exposure, but other than putting it up on the forum and talking about it what else can we do? The only people I know that are serious enough about reefing to attend, are the people on here. Is there something else that you have in mind? It will take the slot for our monthly event for February so hopefully that will help get a few more people there.

I'm excited about this event and like that BAR can help give it more exposure, but other than putting it up on the forum and talking about it what else can we do? The only people I know that are serious enough about reefing to attend, are the people on here. Is there something else that you have in mind? It will take the slot for our monthly event for February so hopefully that will help get a few more people there.

I will explain the detail in person, if anyone from BAR is interested. I don't have the patience to type that much here....lol.

Here is the information from the Coral Farmers Market website.

The Coral Farmers Market SM company, along with co-organizer Reef Raft, are bringing a medium sized Coral Show back to the Bay Area of California. It has been 7 years since the CFM company has helped to organize a coral show in the San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose area. The first Silicon Valley Coral Farmers Market SM event will occur on February 11th Saturday 11-5 pm. The location is the Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel at 1100 North Matilda Ave. in Sunnyvale California. This SV-CFM event will be hosted by Steve Tyree. We are currently Sold Out of vendor booths and have assembled a great group of vendors. We are accepting vendors for our standby cancellation list. For vendor inquiries contact coralfarmersmarket@gmail.com.

Pre-purchase attendance tickets online. Tickets are just $5.00 each and are required for ages 13 and up. Each online pre-purchase ticket will get a free door prize at the event. Just click the button below to purchase your tickets. Print the PayPal receipt to use as your paper ticket. Or present an electronic ticket image at the door.

Located in Santa Clara at The Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel 1100 North Matilda Ave. from 11am to $pm free admission and free parking. Should be a fun event with lots of vendors. We can carpool if needed or meet there. Im looking forward to this and hopefully you are too. This will be our feb club gathering and January is still in the works
Bob is a liar! He said free admission!

Back