got ethical husbandry?

Coral of Bar - Ideas, content, format etc discussion Sunday 12/20 at 8pm in chat room

seminolecpa

Past President
I am going to move forward with this project http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/9079 and would like some input from some of the members. I am proposing Sunday at 8pm to have a discussion about various aspects that would go into the book.

If you are available and would like to participate, please join me in the chat room. If you can make it, please feel free to send me a pm or respond in the WIBGI forum with your ideas.

I will make sure I stay awake for this :) I haven't turned my home computer on in over a week and have been hitting the sack super early. Kinda nice I must say. I had no idea the sun actual came up in the morning, I thought it just went down at night and some how was up in the sky when I got up :lol:

Oh no I'm not complaining one bit. Normally I'm up till like 1 or 2am every night :lol:

No the link above my post I can't get into. I think since I don't have "BAR member" under my name some of the "member only" forums don't pop up for me.

Back