Neptune Aquatics

Corals B 4 Bills 225 Lee Mar Starfire Inwall tank

Whoa! Take it easy on shitsause I had that this morning :D, That's actually how I felt when I plumbed my current tank Spa flex pisses me off, Hate plastic hose and white Shedule 40 is not visually appealing to me to say the least, so I won't eat Ho-Ho's for the rest of the year not a bad compremise (Hey wait I can't eat that many HO_HO'S!) ok. I'll cut down on the wine...............Yea right.

Reefdate-63217mark8

So I bought another Reeflo pump the other day this ones a Dart it should arrive Monday. I'm sure the Snapper pump I have will be insufficient for my purpose, I think the fuge will drain most of the pumps power away from what it's supposed to do.....Return water back to the tank. I will hold on to the Snapper for now to see if I already have enough flow if not I can mount them onto the Sea Swirls.

I havn't been on the computer for about a week because of a nasty Viris on my Lap Top, I'm on my back-up lap now and I found these pictures of my car when we lived in North Carolina.

It's not the controller it's the moonlight accessory module that people don't like, things like low output, and not firing up at all. Seems like too many problems for something as simple as a moonlight don't ya think?

Oh they're selling these LED light that you can put under the kichen cabinet. I think it has 20 bulbs or somewhere around there. I think it can change the color too.. I look more into it next time I go to Costco.

This saturday morning is ground breaking day! Yaaaaa! My brother-in-law is a big machine operator and he will dig out the ground for the foundation. then one week later the remodel begins! I will be doing the electrical on the tank during the demo, pics coming soon!

Thank you Bryan, you don't need to be a Contractor to do this kind of stuff, construction is basicly made up of a few things:

General Math
Major skills
Captain of Enterprise
and Corpral Punishment!

Hopfully it won't rain on me today but I will be operating a small TBO (Tractor/Backhoe) to dig out the trench for the founation, in the mean time hear is another peice of my reef puzzle I won on EBAY last night, a Deltec FR616 Fluidized Reactor.

Back